Saturday 3 December 2016

5 Reasons Why I've Never Even Considered Watching The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show - Refinery29


Refinery29

5 Reasons Why I've Never Even Considered Watching The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
Refinery29
Regardless, the fashion show rolls around every year, accompanied by enough media hullabaloo to remind me why sitting it out is the only option for me. And though I love a good televised Lady Gaga performance as much as the next person, I'm confident ...
Lady Gaga's Victoria's Secret Fashion Show Hat Cost $1 MillionHarpersBAZAAR.com
Kendall Jenner's Security Reportedly Had the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show in New LockdownVanity Fair
Lady Gaga wore a $1 million hat to the Victoria's Secret Fashion ShowCBS News
Forbes -New York Times
all 1,977 news articles »


No comments:

Post a Comment